Dryer is a common machine for drying a large number of materials. The flow mode of drying materials and drying media not only affects the speed of drying process, but also affects the quality of products. Only reasonable selection of dryer can save investment, reduce operation cost, ensure product quality and obtain great economic benefits. The ideal selection of the dryer must be based on the conditions and material factors of the user's counterattack, so as to find the model suitable for the material in the crusher manufacturer. The following are the general principles of dryer selection:
1. Applicability, that is to say, it is helpful for proper selection to be able to make drying experiments of materials and have a deep understanding of the drying devices that have been used for similar materials before selection.
2. The drying device with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long service life is preferred.
3. The dryer must first be suitable for specific materials and meet the basic use requirements of material drying, as well as the basic requirements of treatment capacity, dehydration, product quality, etc.
4. Low operation cost, i.e. equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor cost, maintenance cost, spare parts cost and other operation costs shall be as low as possible.
5. Low energy consumption, that is to say, different drying methods have different energy consumption indexes. In general, the heat efficiency of conduction drying washing machine can reach 100% theoretically, and that of convection drying is only about 70%.
6. Select the appropriate dryer according to the local annual average temperature and humidity.
7. Choose a suitable dryer according to the size of the installation site.